Blog Under Construction
- will be back soon with more exciting format & news!!
Parents In Action Greenridgeans Excel Together
A warm welcome to all parents.
The PIAGET is established to support the school in providing a conducive learning and nurturing environment for the pupils.
The six years that our children spend in GRPS are significant formative years in terms of their intellectual, emotional and moral development.
As parents, our involvement in the PSG provides us the opportunity and privilege to partner the school in the holistic development of our children.
It also provides a communication and support platform for us to discourse on parental concerns and family life issues.
It is truly wonderful when we as parents are able to synergise our efforts with the school to nurture our children.
To be a proactive partner who adds value to both parents & students.
To support the School in nurturing the heart and mind through parental involvement.
* promoting close co-operation and understanding between parents/
guardians, the principal and teachers in matters relating to holistic
development of pupils
* provide support to school in the development of pupils
* promote school family education to parents, teachers and pupils
* encourage social activities, relationship among parents, teachers